The central aim of this course is to provide a comprehensive grounding in all aspects of dispute resolution from a taxation perspective. The course addresses the important issues within the sector, drawing out key points to ensure you gain a thorough understanding of the topics before completing the final assignment.
On completion, you will have a thorough understanding of the key dispute resolution principles. The programme will equip you to not only implement the general principles but will also enable you to engage with the South African Revenue Service.
Course Delivery: A/T/L
Delivery Partner: TRM Law
The real value of the course lies in the practical knowledge shared by one of South Africa’s foremost advocates of Tax Dispute Resolution, Dr Daniel N. Erasmus.
- Expand your skills and gain knowledge in an area of considerable commercial interest which will enhance your employability potential in this area
- Develop an in-depth and practical understanding of dispute resolution
- Examine the latest policy developments that organisations need to deal with in an increasingly demanding regulatory environment
- Undertake a flexible, alternative study solution to a traditional on campus programme, tailor-made for working professionals and studied 100% ONLINE
- Improve your career prospects by gaining a high-level qualification without compromising your work commitments and gain the professional skills and practical experience that businesses are looking for today
Please note that this course is currently being updated. If you would like us to contact you as soon as the next cohort starts, please contact us.